9 days off.
Death in the family.
Major surgeries scheduled for 3 family members.
Time to go home.
- Friday: Classes end, clean up. Finally got an answer to my marriage proposal: No.
- Saturday: Packed ex's belongings, departed for Hong Kong, then Johannesburg.
- Sunday: Had a lovely brunch with friends at OR Tambo, flew to George, visited Grandpa's ashes, cried when I sat down in his house and realized he's passed through the veil. Family time.
- Monday: Jetlag, NGO meeting, processed orders of business cards. Time with my folks.
- Tuesday: Family time, office time, groceries, made chocolate desert, supper club in Groot Brak.
- Wednesday: Dept. of Home Affairs, meeting with our attorney, quick visit with my uncle, dinner at Transkaroo.
- Thursday: Family time, checked in with friends in Mosselbaai.
- Friday: Meeting with NGO affiliates, farewell hugs, dinner with Gran, pack for the return flight.
- Saturday: George airport closed due to adverse weather conditions, special time with Dad, missed flight to Hong Kong, Special time with Jonathan in Johannesburg.
- Sunday: Checked in early, missed a wedding in Kaohsiung, relaxed in The D Lounge at OR Tambo, boarding for Hong Kong in 40 minutes.
Pulling myself towards myself.
Taiwan, ready or not, here I come!